Since beginning trading coverage in March 2020, the TSP Trading content (posted publicly) has been a great success! To build upon that success and for more active traders, the Financial Market Analytics (“FMA”) subscription was launched.
The FMA content is derived mostly from my trading algorithms. My trading algorithms alert me to key trade conditions being met in the markets and in specific positions. I will continue to post trading content publicly for free (on Twitter and/or on Telegram), however for those looking for expanded trading content, the FMA subscription was launched. Performance for publicly posted (free), as well as paid (FMA) trading content, can be found on the TSP Trading Performance page.
The Financial Market Analytics subscription includes access to…
1) The FMA Paper Trading Portfolio which is a listing of stock and options positions I am personally trading with the assistance of my trading algorithm.
2) Unusual Options Activity which discusses trading in the options market that is outside the standard trading for that particular position. Unusual Options Activity can often alert you to potential non-public information leaking out.
3) My daily trading & market commentary discussing the macro and micro view of the markets.
4) I will occasionally provide bonus coverage on Crypto, Futures and Bonds as suitable trading situations arise.
Alerts are provided through email and the Telegram app (click here for details). Any questions, let me know!
STOP!!!!!!!!! Before you proceed & purchase….
1) At checkout, it is required that you read, understand and agree to the “Trading Content Disclaimer” at the bottom of this page.
2) Past performance does not guarantee, nor is it indicative of future results.
3) The Financial Market Analytics subscription (FMA) will provide access to the FMA List, FMA Options List, FMA Radar, unusual trading activity in the markets, market commentary and trading analytics to analyze the markets. To the extent that this material discusses general market activity, industry or sector trends or other broad based economic or political conditions, it should not be construed as research or investment advice. To the extent that it includes references to securities, those references do not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such security, and the information may not be current. It does not constitute a recommendation or a statement of opinion, or a report of either of those things and does not, and is not intended, to take into account the particular investment objectives, financial conditions, or needs of individual readers/subscribers. Before acting on this material, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, if necessary, seek professional advice.
4) I do not guarantee a certain level of coverage nor content as part of the subscription. I let the market dictate the coverage organically versus forcing things to meet an arbitrary quota. My goal is the Financial Market Analytics will help you gain trading insights/strategies from the content provided on a daily basis, which you can then discuss with a licensed financial professional. If you are purchasing because you are looking to be advised by me on trades, achieve a certain ROI or receive a minimum number of trade ideas each month, this content is definitely not for you. Some months the FMA subscription may cover 5-10 new positions, other months it may only cover 1-2 new positions. It all depends on what opportunities the market provides.
If the terms above ARE NOT good for you, DO NOT BUY!!!
Register New Account
TRADING CONTENT DISCLAIMER –
The Sharp Plays, @TheSharpPlays on Twitter and this Web Site (collectively referred to hereafter as “TSP”), is published as an information service and it includes opinions as to buying, selling and holding various stocks, investments, and other securities. However, the publishers of TSP are not brokers or investment advisers, and they do not provide investment advice or recommendations directed to any particular subscriber or in the view of the particular circumstances of any particular person. The information provided by TSP is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. Visitors to TSP or any other persons who buy, sell or hold securities should do so with caution and consult with a broker or investment adviser before doing so.
At various times, the publishers and employees of TSP may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for purposes of investment or trading. TSP and its publishers, owners and agents, are not liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, that result from the content of TSP. Securities discussed by TSP should be considered speculative and contain a high degree of volatility and risk.
Trading securities and options involves risk. Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Futures traders must review a copy of the Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures Contracts. Investors need a broker to trade securities & options and must meet suitability requirements. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by TSP. Due to the time critical nature of stock, options, future, or other trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, TSP cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our guidelines.
The results posted for TSP are hypothetical. Results are based on the price when the position was published by TSP, and the price when dropped by TSP. TSP cannot guarantee that any person bought or sold the actual security for the prices listed on the Web Site. Investors may receive greater or lesser returns based on their trading experience and market price fluctuations. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price.
The information contained on TSP is provided for general informational purposes, as a convenience to the visitors & subscribers of TSP. The materials are not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified person, firm or corporation. Consult the appropriate professional advisor for more complete and current information. TSP is not engaged in rendering any legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on TSP. TSP and its publishers specifically disclaim any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of TSP, even if TSP has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the site or viruses.
TSP makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that TSP endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. TSP is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of TSP. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; (2) use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; (3) no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and (4) no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY REDISTRIBUTION of TSP reporting, TSP website content, or the information contained therein, without the written consent of the publishers of TSP, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copying and/or electronic transmission of TSP content or TSP Web Site content is a violation of copyright law.