Since beginning trading coverage in March 2020, the TSP Trading content (posted publicly) has been a great success! To build upon that success and for more active traders, the Financial Market Analytics (“FMA”) subscription was launched in May of 2020.
The FMA content is derived from my trading algorithms. My trading algorithms alert me to key trade conditions being met in the markets and in specific positions. I will continue to post trading content publicly for free (on Twitter and/or on Telegram), however for those looking for expanded trading content, the FMA subscription was launched. Performance for publicly posted (free), as well as paid (FMA) trading content, can be found on the TSP Trading Performance page.
The Financial Market Analytics subscription includes access to…
1) The FMA Paper Trading Portfolio which is a listing of stock and options positions I am personally trading with the assistance of my trading algorithms. Positions vary from short term (lasting days to weeks) to long term (lasting 6-12+ months). My trades are not forced. I wait for proper setups and take action. The FMA Paper Trading Portfolio is managed with ANNUAL return in mind. So, the portfolio will be managed and trades executed targeting where the return is at the end of the year…not the end of the day, week or month. It means some months may have 0-3 trades, other months 5-10+ trades. All depends on the market and the existing trades.
2) The FMA Position Spotlight alerts discuss positions that popped on the radar based on recent market action, algorithmic assessments or recent news…potentially setting up a possible future trade. The average month will feature 10-20 FMA Position Spotlight alerts.
3) Any trading & market commentary discussing the macro and micro view of the markets and as warranted by the market. Boring market days may not have anything along this line, busier trading days could provide multiple commentary updates.
Alerts are provided through email and the Telegram app (click here for details). Any questions, let me know!
STOP!!!!!!!!! Before you proceed & purchase….
1) At checkout, it is required that you read, understand, and agree to the “Trading Content Disclaimer” at the bottom of this page.
2) Past performance does not guarantee, nor is it indicative of future results.
3) The Financial Market Analytics subscription (FMA) will provide access to the FMA Paper Trading Fund, the FMA Spotlight alerts, market commentary and trading analytics to analyze the markets. To the extent that this material discusses general market activity, industry or sector trends or other broad based economic or political conditions, it should not be construed as research or investment advice. To the extent that it includes references to securities, those references do not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such security, and the information may not be current. It does not constitute a recommendation or a statement of opinion, or a report of either of those things and does not, and is not intended, to take into account the particular investment objectives, financial conditions, or needs of individual readers/subscribers. Before acting on this material, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, if necessary, seek professional advice.
4) Trading is not like sports wagering whereby you place a wager at 7pm ET and have a winning or losing result by 11pm ET that same day. Trading is much longer term. You may enter a trade one day and not have a winning or losing conclusion to that trade for weeks or even months. Understanding this dynamic of trading content is essential for subscribers. I manage the FMA Paper Trading Fund like a hedge fund, with selective and surgical trading, resulting in anywhere from 0-10+ trades per month…all depends what the market gives.
5) I do not guarantee a certain level of coverage nor content as part of the FMA subscription. I let the market dictate the coverage organically versus forcing things to meet an arbitrary quota. My goal is the Financial Market Analytics will help you gain trading insights/strategies from the content provided on a daily basis, which you can then discuss with a licensed financial professional. If you are purchasing because you are looking to be advised by me on trades, achieve a certain ROI or receive a minimum number of trade ideas each week/month, this content is definitely not for you. Once again, some months the FMA subscription may cover 5-10 new positions, other months it may not have any new positions. It all depends on what opportunities the market provides. While I love to engage in trading, I never force trades just to have them.
If the terms above ARE NOT good for you, DO NOT BUY!!!
Thank you very much for your support!
Register New Account
TRADING CONTENT DISCLAIMER –
The Sharp Plays, @TheSharpPlays on Twitter and this Web Site (collectively referred to hereafter as “TSP”), is published as an information service and it includes opinions as to buying, selling and holding various stocks, investments, and other securities. However, the publishers of TSP are not brokers or investment advisers, and they do not provide investment advice or recommendations directed to any particular subscriber or in the view of the particular circumstances of any particular person. The information provided by TSP is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. Visitors to TSP or any other persons who buy, sell or hold securities should do so with caution and consult with a broker or investment adviser before doing so.
At various times, the publishers and employees of TSP may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for purposes of investment or trading. TSP and its publishers, owners and agents, are not liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, that result from the content of TSP. Securities discussed by TSP should be considered speculative and contain a high degree of volatility and risk.
Trading securities and options involves risk. Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Futures traders must review a copy of the Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures Contracts. Investors need a broker to trade securities & options and must meet suitability requirements. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by TSP. Due to the time critical nature of stock, options, future, or other trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, TSP cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our guidelines.
The results posted for TSP are hypothetical. Results are based on the price when the position was published by TSP, and the price when dropped by TSP. TSP cannot guarantee that any person bought or sold the actual security for the prices listed on the Web Site. Investors may receive greater or lesser returns based on their trading experience and market price fluctuations. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price.
The information contained on TSP is provided for general informational purposes, as a convenience to the visitors & subscribers of TSP. The materials are not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified person, firm or corporation. Consult the appropriate professional advisor for more complete and current information. TSP is not engaged in rendering any legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on TSP. TSP and its publishers specifically disclaim any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of TSP, even if TSP has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the site or viruses.
TSP makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that TSP endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. TSP is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of TSP. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; (2) use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; (3) no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and (4) no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY REDISTRIBUTION of TSP reporting, TSP website content, or the information contained therein, without the written consent of the publishers of TSP, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copying and/or electronic transmission of TSP content or TSP Web Site content is a violation of copyright law.