What is TSP Live Analytics (a.k.a. TSP Live)?
I pride myself on offering the best free sports wagering content, analytics & information anywhere. Despite the quality of the free content, serious sports bettors are always looking for deeper, daily, real-time betting market information & updates. The TSP Live Analytics subscription is designed with those serious sports bettors in mind. The TSP Live Analytics subscription is The Sharp Plays ONLY paid sports content. A TSP Live Analytics subscription provides DAILY access to real-time betting market analytics, information, key market alerts (like Primary & Secondary Angles, Book Needs, Sharp Consensus Angles, etc.), along with other tools intended to ASSIST (not direct) your wagering. TSP Live Analytics is intended to be a tool in your handicapping, not a substitute for your handicapping. While I do track the performance of the various analytics and angles, using a 1 unit base wager for performance assessment, how you use the information and whether you fade, follow or ignore is up to you. I bring you to the sports information buffet, you choose what to put on your plate.
TSP Live Analytics provides subscribers with exclusive DAILY access to the following analytics…
+ The “TSP Live Radar” measures what wagers are seeing elevated levels of sharp buying and thereby what’s on the radar for possible TSP Live robot coverage (Primary & Secondary Angles) for the day.
+ The “Real-time Book Needs” lays out what wagers the books wants to win to obtain a large profit margin. Book Needs helps to put you on the side of the book…and we know the house always wins!
+ “Real-time LJP Scores” (What is an LJP Score?) are there to cover any positive LJP Scores in ANY active sports going on for that day & week. LJP Scores essentially “score” value based on sharp action as the primary weighted factor. The LJP is one of my longest running analytics.
+ The “Early Sharp Buy” table provides a real-time sharp reading on the Early Sharp Buys discussed in TSP Live’s Daily Briefing that morning…keeping you up to date on the latest action!
+ The “Known Bettor Consensus” scans every active sports market for the day. The analytic then looks for markets meeting key volume levels (based on sport). The analytic then looks at all the sharp bettors involved in that market and reports the percentage of sharp bettors on each side of the market.
+ The “Top Sharp Consensus” covers any Sharp Consensus angles (Premium & Just Missed Premium Plays). The “Top Sharp Consensus” angle looks at the top 10 bettors, active in each sport for the current day, and tracks what they are wagering on. When multiple bettors in the top 10 agree on a specific wager(s), at or above their average bet limit, a Sharp Consensus alert is triggered.
+The “Oddsmaker’s Report” provides information from a global sportsbook’s trading floor. The Oddsmaker’s Report provides informational alerts like Group Buys, Late Buys, General Sharp Action, General Market Commentary, any major sharp/recreational bettor requests, and more!
+ The “Sports Service Consensus” provides a temperature check on what wagers are being selected by a large portion of sports handicappers/services (usually a good fade) for that day. If a bunch of services are selecting a side I like, I usually will decide to pass.
…with new analytics always in the works!
TSP Live Analytics subscribers also receive exclusive (as in not posted publicly) weekend (Sat & Sun) access to any Primary & Secondary Angles, any Book Needs (High or Low Level) and any Sharp Consensus Angles (Premium & Just Missed Premium Plays) that may arise. It is not guaranteed the aforementioned angles will occur every weekend. As I say below in #5…the action is either there and it gets reported or it isn’t. I don’t force phony reports just to have a specific number of angles reported in any given period of time…bet it the weekend or otherwise. You wouldn’t want forced reports either. I want you to trust that anything covered in TSP Live Analytics is based on genuine market action/assessment, not a feeling that there must be X number of angles reported within certain time periods.
TSP Live Analytics subscribers will also receive some bonus content too! Bonus content could be my algorithm plays, teasers, parlays or other exotics, horse racing content, real-time “known” bettor information among COUNTLESS other bonus content options. If something is going on in sports wagering, TSP Live Analytics is equipped to cover it.
TSP Live Analytics monthly subscribers and subscribers to the $50 weekly TSP Live Analytics subscription also receive access to TSP Live’s Daily Briefing (click here for info) published every morning!
STOP!!!!!!!!! Before you proceed & purchase….
1) TSP Live Analytics monthly subscriptions cover you for the current CALENDAR month (i.e. all of April, not 30 days from date of purchase). Starting August 30th, TSP Live Analytics weekly subscriptions cover you for a period of 7 days (168 hours from the time of purchase).
2) IF YOU HAVE NOT PROFITED FROM THE FREE CONTENT… DO NOT BUY! Paid content IS NOT intended to be a stand-alone purchase, but based on your success with the free content.
3) The majority of the content delivered by TSP Live Analytics is the reporting of sharp money. Sharp money can hit MINUTES before an event. I know it can be frustrating to get an alert minutes before an event, BUT an alert cannot go out before the corresponding sharp action is placed. TSP Live Analytics is a content delivery system…not a time machine. TSP Live Analytics alerts are issued via Telegram (t.me/tsplive) and are posted on the TSP Live Analytics web dashboard (https://tsp.live/tsp-live-alerts/) within 20 seconds of the triggering action being placed at the sportsbook.
4) Despite TSP Live Analytics content being immensely profitable since launching in April 2020…TSP Live Analytics WILL NOT make you a profitable bettor every week or even every month regardless of past performance…it’s simply not realistic nor possible. Yes, that means there will be occasions where you spend money on TSP Live Analytics AND lose bets on top of it. If this will make your head explode…DO NOT BUY!
5) I do not guarantee a certain amount of content over the course of the month or week for TSP Live Analytics. Setting a quota only incentivizes forcing analytical readings, angles, and alerts that aren’t there. The content either develops organically…or not. Some days are quiet, some are not…it’s not dictated by me but by the action in the sports betting markets.
Alerts notifications are provided through email and the Telegram app. Details to setup alerts are provided at this link. Any questions, let me know!
If the terms above ARE NOT good for you, DO NOT BUY!!!
Thank you very much for your support!
Register New Account